MY AROUND THE WORLD VISA
For this trip I need to apply 9 visas before departure. Since I already have the US and Canada Visa, I only applied for 7.
COUNTRIES NEED VISA:
1. USA – I applied on January 2016, approved multiple entry visa for 10 years.
2. CANADA – applied also in 2016, approved multiple entry visa with validity up to the expiry of my Passport (Feb 2021)
3. CUBA – I went to Cuban Embassy in Washington DC to apply Cuban Tourist Visa, but the staff told me to go to the agency at the back to purchase Cuban Tourist Card (CTC). I paid 30USD for the CTC but unfortunately, rejected by JETBLUE AIRWAYS, they told me that I need a visa not a tourist card. “blah.. blah… blah…” until I presented the email, I received from them, that I was allowed to use the CTC. Finally, they offered me flights during that day as replacement, (Colombia, Haiti or Puerto Rico) I chose Puerto Rico.
|CUBAN TOURIST CARD|
4. CHILE – Aside from the usual documents required in Visa Application, Chilean Embassy required some vaccines. So, I went to infectious doctor to have the required vaccinations for Chile.
List of Vaccine - Click here >>> VACCINATIONS FOR CHILE
Chilean Embassy in Makati >>> LOCATION MAP
5. ARGENTINA - as of 2019, Philippine Passport holders with unexpired US visa can now apply e-Visa. But those Filipinos without US Visa, you need to apply manually at the embassy. Aside from the usual requirements for Visa application, a personal appearance and interview with the consul is required.
Argentina Embassy in Makati >>> LOCATION MAP (Same building with Chile’s)
|ARGENTINA TOURIST VISA|
6. SOUTH AFRICA – Tourist visa for this country is free for Filipinos, but I paid for the service fee charged by their Visa Accredited Center, Click here for visa information, requirements and location of >>> VFS GLOBAL-MAKATI
|SOUTH AFRICAN TOURIST VISA|
7. ZAMBIA – apply EVISA here >>> ZAMBIA e-SERVICES
|ZAMBIA EVISA APPROVAL|
8. KENYA – apply EVISA here >>> KENYA e-VISA
|KENYA EVISA APPROVAL|
9. ZIMBABWE – apply EVISA here >>> ZIMBABWE e-VISA WEBSITE
|UPON ARRIVAL THEY WILL PASTE THIS VISA|
COUNTRIES DON’T REQUIRED VISA FOR THIS TRIP:
1. CHINA – 72-hour Transit Visa is allowed for Filipino for free to reach another country of destination. I used this in Beijing Capital Airport since I was eligible, I presented my boarding pass bound to Toronto.
2. PUERTO RICO – US Territory so US Visa is needed but I was flying from Florida, I don’t need to present my visa, it’s only a domestic flight.
Post a Comment